Offering relaxation massage, pain relief, & help for anxiety or stress. I specialize in helping clients who are in cancer treatment or who have a cancer history.
- Enjoy your massage in a quiet atmosphere & without feeling rushed.
- Are you on your feet at work all day, or do you sit at a computer for work or school?
Come see me to get help with your sore or tight muscles. Massage is especially good for the tension in your neck, shoulders, or back.
- Located in Virginia Beach, VA.
Close to Shore Drive & the Chesapeake Bay; minutes from I-64, Chics Beach, or the Oceanfront.
- If you have been affected by cancer, I’ve taken advanced training to be able to work with you safely.
How my massages can help you:
- Relieve your headaches or back pain
- Ease some of the side effects of cancer treatment: such as pain, anxiety, depression, nausea, and fatigue
- Manage stress and tension from your job
- Enjoy weekend activities & sports with less soreness afterward
- Take some time for self-care!
Linda Boyer, Licensed Massage Therapist;
Virginia Lic. #0019003754