Give the gift of massage!
Quiet Strength Massage Therapy online gift certificates are available here 24/7, all year ’round.
I (Linda Boyer, LMT) am a solo practitioner and gift certificates are used at my office in Virginia Beach. When you purchase a gift certificate, you can choose from these options:
- Specify a dollar amount
- Give a certificate for a particular service that I offer
Gift certificates are the best fit for people who:
- Have stress or anxiety
- Get back pain, neck pain, or headaches, and want to relax
- Or want to feel better from their side effects of cancer treatment (I’ve had special training to work with people who have cancer)
Gift Certificate Policies:
Some important things to note about my client policies and certificates: [click to read…]
- Please make sure that the recipient will be comfortable with my COVID policies, available at this link.
- For the most awesome results, use your gift within the first 3 months. If you can’t make it in the first 3 months, try to come in within 6 months.
- Gift certificates are non-refundable, but they may be transferred to someone else. (However, most people love the chance to get a massage, and so re-gifting is pretty rare!)
- May not be redeemed for cash. If the certificate’s value is not completely used with one appointment, I can give you a voucher that shows the remaining balance. The balance can be applied to a future service.
- Gift certificates donated to a charity event may have an expiration date (clearly shown).
Charitable-donation gift certificates are valued for a specific service and may not be redeemed for cash.
- Paper gift certificates are available for purchase (we will need to pre-arrange a time for you to come in to the office and pick it up.)
- Other policies may also apply.
Easy & convenient gifting!
Purchase an Instant Online Gift Certificate, personalize it as you wish, then print or email it for gift-giving! Click this button to get started.
What if they haven’t had a massage before?
No worries! Many of my clients have been new to massage therapy. Check out this blog post that has suggestions about giving massage therapy as a gift.