Offering therapeutic massage services in Virginia Beach. I specialize in helping people who want relief from:
- Stress or anxiety
- Neck pain, back pain, muscle tension, or headaches
- Side effects from cancer treatment
All clients must be currently vaccinated against COVID-19.
If you’re high-risk or immunocompromised, I want you to feel safer here.
- I’m vaccinated and had a booster in May 2022. (If you are unable to be vaccinated due to advice from your doctor, please contact me to discuss.)
- Masks are required for clients, and I’m wearing a KN95 mask.
- Thank you for your patience & understanding, as we weather this challenge together!
All massages are by appointment only. New clients are welcome!
A natural, therapeutic way to help you get pain management and stress relief. We’ll customize your session to address your goals:
- Relax & ease muscle tension or spasms
- Soothe headaches
- Reduce discomfort of your back or neck pain
- Improve your flexibility and range of motion
- Lower your emotional stress, boost your well-being, & calm your mind
Swedish massage is an excellent choice to benefit your physical & mental health! Click here to read more.
30 minute Swedish massage $50
60 minute Swedish massage $80
Oncology massage is safe & beneficial! Even when you’ve had a cancer diagnosis, massage can still be an option for you.
It can help you feel better:
- Ease your side effects such as pain, nausea, anxiety, depression, and fatigue
- I’ve taken advanced training about working with people who have cancer
- We’ll modify each session for your unique needs, to support your treatment and emotional well-being
Just a side note: I’ve been through treatment, too. I’m not claiming to know exactly how you feel, but I can understand & relate to your experience.
30 minute Oncology Massage $50
60 minute Oncology Massage $80
Hot Stone Massage
Hot stone massages first became popular at luxury resort spas — but you can enjoy the same service right here.
- Relax and ease muscle tension
- Soothe soreness with the application of heated stones
- Therapeutic and grounding
60 minute Hot Stone Massage $85
Expectant moms deserve some time to relax!
- Reduce discomfort in your lower back
- Soothe emotional stress or anxiety
- Ease muscle tension
Pregnancy massage is safe, as long as you’re not having complications. Please let me know if you or your doctor have concerns.
And we’ll use special bolster pillows to improve Mom’s comfort.
Do you need a present for a baby shower? Ask about my instant online gift certificates!
60 minute Prenatal (Pregnancy) Massage $80
“I’d had massage before, but not with prenatal. I’m going to refer people from my prenatal yoga class. My back feels much better.”
You deserve safer products to be used on your skin! So, I offer organic essential oils.
- Enjoy the emotional benefits of the wonderful scents
- It’s possible that the oils may have health benefits too
- Soothing & relaxing for stressful emotions or tight muscles
Note: essential oils (other than lavender or tea tree) are diluted in a carrier oil before I will apply them to your skin. And essential oils should not be used in place of a doctor’s care or necessary medical treatment. I won’t claim that they cure or prevent any condition or disease, but many clients enjoy the scents.
60 minute Aromatherapy Massage $80
A step beyond your usual foot massage! Reflexology is based on acupressure points that are found on your feet, ears, and hands.
- It’s a relaxing therapy that can benefit your entire body
- Some clients add 30 minutes of reflexology to their 60 minute Swedish massage
- Great for people who are on their feet all day at work, also!
30 minute Reflexology $50
Add-on Scalp Massage
This popular upgrade is an additional 15 minutes of soothing acupressure massage for your scalp, ears, & forehead.
- Eases headaches, stress, and tension
- Beneficial for your sinuses
- Includes aromatherapy with certified organic lavender or tea tree oil
Try this relaxing addition to your Swedish Massage or other service.
Add-on only, 15 minutes with another service $15
Onsite Chair Massage
In your workplace, chair massages will reward employees with lower stress and improve their job satisfaction!
Because of that, chair massages are guaranteed to be the highlight of any health fair or employee appreciation day.
And chair massage is also a great complement if you’re having a scrapbooking party, Paint Night, baby shower, or girls’ night.
So, if you’re planning a party, wellness event, health fair, or gathering…or if you would like to include massage in your company’s wellness benefits plan… please contact me for a quote.
COVID-19 Note: Chair massage for events is still on hold. I’m monitoring the situation and hope to resume events in the future!
- Member of RespectMassage.com.
Please note that I provide ethical, professional, therapeutic services only.
- Licensed by the Virginia Board of Nursing (VA#0019003754).
- Locally owned & operated. I’m a one-person business.
See what’s available and book your next massage, with the easy-to-use online scheduler. Please call or text (757) 689-7721 if you have questions that aren’t answered here. (Since I don’t have a receptionist, please leave a message.)