Offering therapeutic massage services in Virginia Beach.
New clients are welcome — especially if you want relief from:
- Stress, anxiety, or muscle tension
- Back pain, neck pain or headaches
- Side effects of cancer treatment
Covid-conscious (know before you go)
My goal is safety for everyone who comes in, especially clients who are immunocompromised or vulnerable. I’m vaccinated and am taking extra precautions.
Please review my covid policies here, to make sure that you’re comfortable with them, before scheduling.
Massages are by appointment only.
Easy online scheduling — book when it’s convenient for you!
Click the service descriptions for pricing and other details.
A natural, therapeutic way to help you get pain management and stress relief. [click for info…]
We’ll customize your session to address your goals:
- Relax & ease muscle tension or spasms
- Soothe headaches
- Reduce discomfort of your back or neck pain
- Improve your flexibility and range of motion
- Lower your emotional stress, boost your well-being, & calm your mind
30 minute Swedish massage $50
60 minute Swedish massage $80
Oncology massage is safe & beneficial! Even when you’ve had a cancer diagnosis, massage can still be an option for you. [click for info…]
It can help you feel better:
- Ease your side effects such as pain, nausea, anxiety, depression, & fatigue
- I’ve taken advanced training about working with people who have cancer
- We’ll modify each session for your unique needs, to support your treatment and emotional well-being
Just a note: I’ve been through treatment, too. I’m not claiming to know exactly how you feel, but I can understand & relate.
30 minute Oncology Massage $50
60 minute Oncology Massage $80
Expectant moms deserve some time to relax! [click for info…]
Here’s how massage can help during pregnancy:
- Reduce discomfort in your lower back
- Soothe emotional stress or anxiety
- Ease muscle tension
Pregnancy massage is safe, as long as you’re not having complications. Please let me know if you or your doctor have concerns.
Do you need a present for a baby shower? Ask about my instant online gift certificates!
60 minute Prenatal (Pregnancy) Massage $80
You deserve safer products to be used on your skin! Get your massage with organic essential oils. [Click for info…]
- Enjoy emotional benefits of the wonderful scents
- It’s possible that the oils may have health benefits too
- Soothing & relaxing for stressful emotions or tight muscles
Note: Essential oils (other than lavender or tea tree) are diluted in a carrier oil before I’ll apply them to your skin. And essential oils should not be used in place of a doctor’s care or necessary medical treatment. I won’t claim that they cure or prevent any condition or disease, but many clients enjoy the scents.
60 minute Aromatherapy Massage $80
Hot Stones Massage
Hot stone massages first became popular at luxury resort spas. [click for info…]
- Relax & ease muscle tension
- Soothe soreness with the application of heated stones
- Therapeutic and grounding
60 minute Hot Stone Massage $85
A step beyond your usual foot massage! Reflexology is based on acupressure points found on your feet, ears, and hands. [click for info…]
- Relaxation benefits for your entire body
- Some clients add 30 minutes of reflexology to their 60 minute Swedish massage
- Great for people who are on their feet all day at work
30 minute Reflexology $50
Add-on: Aromatherapy Scalp Massage
Try this relaxing addition to your Swedish Massage or other service. [click for info…]
This popular upgrade is an additional 15 minutes of soothing acupressure massage for your scalp, ears, & forehead.
- Eases headaches, stress, and tension
- Beneficial for your sinuses
- Includes aromatherapy with organic lavender or tea tree oil
Add-on only, 15 minutes with another service $15
Onsite Chair Massage
In your workplace, chair massages will reward employees with lower stress and improve their job satisfaction! [click for info…]
Guaranteed to be the highlight of any health fair or employee appreciation event.
- Parties and showers
- Wellness programs
- Paint Nights or scrapbooking clubs
Covid Note: Chair massage for events is still on hold. I’m monitoring the situation and look forward to resuming events in the future! Please contact me for updates.
*photo courtesy of ABMP.